From 17 March 2017 (updated on Fridays)
Kasumi Takeshi has spent his entire life devoted to his job. Now a retired man, he finds himself with plenty of extra time on his hands. He never had the luxury of an ice-cold beer during the day on a weekday during his 35 years as a salaryman. But while out for a walk one early afternoon, Kasumi gets acquainted with the taste of that one glass and eating alone, discovering the joys of day-time drinking and the realisation that he is now free to eat and drink what he wants as he fancies. This awakens his inner persona – a rough wandering samurai living life freely in Japan’s Sengoku Period, who also appears when cursing customers interrupt the usually reserved Kasumi and speaks for him. Thus begins his search for blissfully delectable delights to satisfy his stomach and the samurai’s soul.
* Takenaka Naoto as Kasumi Takeshi
* Tamayama Tetsuji as Samurai
* Suzuki Honami as Kasumi Shizuko
* Ibuki Goro (guest star)
* Kurobe Susumu (guest star)
* Watanabe Tetsu (guest star)
* Matsubara Chieko (guest star)
* Tamabukuro Sujitaro (guest star)
* Nukumizu Yoichi (guest star)
* Nakamura Yurika (guest star)
* Yanagi Yurina (guest star)
Nobushi no Gurume by Kusumi Masayuki
All text copyright © jdramas.wordpress.com.